To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, September 28, 2015

Becket Revisited is now complete

For those of you who have been following the adventures of Fiona, Glynnis, Glenda, & Jane......their story is now complete.

Also here is our cartoon and thought for the week:


Since body modification probably originated in early man, who knows what was hidden under the clothes of our seemingly conservative ancestors? Personally, I have no tattoos, but I like certain kinds on other people. My extent of body modification is a double piercing of one ear. I toyed with a genital piercing, but after discussing 'migration' with the person at the parlor, I decided against it. 

The only body modification I would be interested in now is reducing my beer belly.......but that would require commitment to exercise. I'd rather have someone push a piercing needle through a sensitive part.



No comments:

Post a Comment