To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Becket Revisited

A new story, or I should say, the start of a story in serial form has been put up on both the LSF (linked in the margin) and at my main site. It's called "Becket Revisited". It deals with four English schoolgirls and how their friendships change when one of them is reluctantly appointed 'prefect'. Anyone familiar with the story of Thomas Becket might guess what sorts of issues may arise.

Normally, I tend to attempt more in a piece than sequential punishments. This one may seem a bit uncharacteristic of a "KDPierre" piece, but....................it is a serial, and you never know. But I've given you all enough for now. As the remaining parts are published, I will reveal more.


No comments:

Post a Comment