To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Saturday, September 19, 2015

FLR on the FLY!

How many of us in an FLR can relate to this little slice of life?



Yeah, life does just get in the way sometimes. But with a little thought, even a doomed evening can be salvaged. But how many of us have a clever alternative ready in our heads? Or always have the energy to make the effort? 

Anyone have a good success story to share about how an interrupted plan was salvaged through some creative thinking?



7 comments:

  1. No success story, but that cartoon hits way too close to home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what they say.....humor is rooted in truth. Thanks for the comment, Dan.

      Delete
  2. Makes me so happy my offspring are grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, I think I'd prefer a pretty young (but strict) babysitter who'd give me a good pants-down paddling for an extra $10, once I'd arrived home from the soccer match.

    "Donna took care of my punishment with her hairbrush while Miles was in the shower, dear, so it all worked out fine..." --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, CK! I never pictured you as such a greedy masochist, LOL. (Good for you!)

      Delete