To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy Halloween


Best wishes to all for a creepy, kinky, dark, and fun Halloween. You don't even need to dress up! Just look at those two above. Not a stitch on and still enjoying the spirit of the day..........with a little candle wax.

Anyone here ever play around with wax? It's an easy and very creative way to cause sting, feel dominant or submissive......and even be a bit artistic. 

3 comments:

  1. Wax play can be fun with a little prep, Plastic sheets (or cheap table covers) "Conditioning" the skin with a little oil (or not, depending on your level of sadism) and using white candles as compared to colored (Colored ones give off more heat, not sure why) It's been a LONG time since I've done wax play, and Shilo hasn't experienced it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can handle color, but I avoid metallics. I have had a few interesting experiences in the distant past, but Rosa and I haven't done it more than a couple of times. I just think it doesn't usually pop into our heads.

      I think perhaps you and Shilo should give it a try. I had a Top once "write" their initials on my butt after they spanked it. HOLY CRAP! I never thought it would sting so much due to the spanking.

      Delete
    2. ::giggles:: I once had ice spread after a hard spanking. It might have been fire for all the burn.

      Delete