To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Saturday, October 10, 2015

New additions.

I've added two new pieces to a new "non-fiction" category on the main website's story section.  One is a serious 'memoir' of sorts, recounting my recollection of the time I came out to my mother about the lifestyle that Rosa and I live. What had started as a 'now or never' confession in the hopes of at least some level of understanding and acceptance, ended with an unexpected level of support that could only be described as "endorsement". (A very surprising thing coming from one's own mother.)

Artwork by Jay-Em

The second piece is a bit of a lighthearted poke at the world of the Internet F/f Spanking Photo. It's a combination of revelation of what I personally look for, mixed with a bit of teasing at what's actually out there. The piece has several examples of the the Good, the Bad, and the just plain Hysterical. Even though it's presented as a finished piece, I may very well be adding to it as I encounter new photos that trigger a strong reaction. Here's one example from the piece of one pic I can't look at without snickering:


So convincing, eh? And remember.....these are 'pros'. People actually got paid for this.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful story about revealing your lifestyle to your mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dan. It actually took place a few years ago, and I had written about it after it happened, but I never polished it up and put it on the site until now. The thing is, even after all this time, the memory of that event is still very powerful for me.

      Delete
    2. I don't doubt it. I am nowhere close to the point where I could admit our lifestyle to either of my parents. I do admire your courage and candor in donig so. It's going to be interesting to see whether over time our relationship becomes as "out" as yours. I doubt it, though more because of my wife's privacy concerns than my own. The fact that I have a blog where I talk about this stuff probably in and of itself indicates that I am a little bit of an exhibitionist.

      Delete
  2. I have spanked my husband if front of his mother a few times a she was very happy with the results. He was a mouthy brat to her and didn't show respect at all. Well once he found himself bare bottomed and over my knee getting the old hairbrush it did not take long to make him understand that there was a new sheriff in town. He bawled like a big baby that he is and seriously apologized to her. Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The closest we ever came to that was a spanking in our bedroom which was next to the room she was staying in during hospice. However, she may well have been asleep. We will never know. The facts are that you can hear a spanking in that room, she never mentioned it, I never brought it up, and despite her support she was not the kind of person who would mention it even if she was awake and heard us.

      While she was with us towards the end we tried to be very discreet anyway, not out of shame but consideration for her condition.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I must say that like Jan my wife does not hesitate to to spank me if I am rude or disrespectful to my Mum,,as I some times take issue about something with her-always have ! My wife insists I have to apologise to Mum ,then my wife puts me over her knees for a sound spanking with her paddle over my underpants, which Mum welcomes as,fully deserved ! Much the same thing happens,-more often with my Mother in Law and my wife spanks with more feeling and vigour! Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Ken. Thanks for sharing. I've been punished for being impatient with my mother but not in her presence. And one time we were all supposed to go out to eat at a place my mother loved and I hated, and Rosa spanked me beforehand as a remind to not say anything critical about the place. It worked. I was an angel. LOL

      Delete