To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

New poll question

I've added a poll question because I wish to know what you, my readers, want. I am not shy about revealing occasional personal events (even if they do involve punishments for misbehavior). I love my Honey and do try to obey her......but I am far from perfect.


But while some blogs are purely personal, this one did not start out with that intent. Still, in my profile I clearly state that I live in a mutually-desired FLR with DD consequences. I am not ashamed of that......and Rosa definitely isn't. (She fully believes, like the young lady in the anime-style cartoon [not one of mine] above, that life would be so much better if I just always did what she said.) So if you would like to hear about when I get spanked and for what, just answer accordingly. But if you'd like to see the blog stay just as an "issue & site update" source, choose that option.

8 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I love it. I am a head of the house hold wife and run a tight ship. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Jan, and thank you. Please participate in whatever topic intrigues you, and please be sure to visit the main website. I look forward to your input.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KD, I would more than happy to share some my disciplinary episodes that husband receives. Jan

      Delete
    2. Please do, Jan. I just posted one of ours.

      Delete
  3. Ah! I like the idea! Casting my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised, Merry. It looks like a landslide so far. And the timing? Well.....just stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kami Tora is the drawing's artist, I'm pretty certain, and I belatedly agree on the vote... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CK. It's good to see you here. Don't be a stranger. Jump in on whatever interests you.

      Delete