To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Timing

Well, even with a few days left in the poll, it appears the clear unanimous choice is that I let my readers in on when I'm punished. Not one person voted otherwise thus far. (You little thrill seekers.)

Well as your luck would have it, (because my butt doesn't feel very lucky at all ) there's already an episode to share. Yesterday, in an effort to deal with multiple past infractions of mostly attitude that went unchecked.....but accumulating, Rosa and I discussed how to set me back on course.

Now, normally when a serious punishment is in the offing, we tend to discuss things beforehand. Things like issues from the past and expectations for the future. Last night we did exactly that. I won't bore you all with the entire discussion but the gist was that we both agree we need to tighten things up. Essentially we both feel the leniency that Rosa extended during a particularly stressful period recently, while very understandable and considerate, also created issues of its own. Therefore, while not intending to be a martinet, Rosa is going to take a firmer grip on the reins.

Last night was a 'preliminary'. It wasn't even directed at the past issues which Rosa says she will definitely address in the near future, but rather meant to set the tone. This was what she called a 'warm up'...........but not a spanking warm up in the usual sense, but rather a demonstration of what was going to eventually follow.

Now sometimes we take our lifestyle with a dollop of humor....other times we get to the gritty core. Last night was pretty serious. I received two separate and very hard spankings. Our spankings are done mostly in our bedroom with Rosa laying against the pillows on the headboard and me, fully naked, over her lap. The punishment weapon of choice is a hefty lucite paddle that really hurts.

Rosa does not do warm-ups even for play....and certainly not for punishment, so I was wriggling and yelping from the first swat. I can always tell when she is serious....and let me tell you......she was serious! She also knows I can eventually numb-out during a really long spanking, so to keep me focused, she separated the spanking into two parts. The first was bad enough and left me really sore, but then after an hour or so had passed, it was time for part 2. That one was horrible. She spanked just as hard but now all on top of a sore bottom. Now Rosa likes to spank, and I'm sure even though she was serious, she probably enjoyed spanking me and even had some fun doing it. But from my end, dear reader, be assured......there was nothing fun about it.

[I offer RedRump's illustration to show the flavor of what transpired last night, even though the details vary a bit. What I liked about this illustration is the obvious emotion being shown by both Top and bottom. She isn't playing and he isn't having any fun. This is no "50 Shades" role-play.]



So here I am the morning after, sitting on a still burning bottom, and sharing this all with you. Rosa has already texted me with my "to do" list for today, and feeling as I do......both mentally and physically......I have no desire to do anything other than please her utterly. And, as I said earlier..... yesterday was just a warm-up introduction to the actual specific punishments to follow. (I just hope my butt can recover a bit before that happens.)

13 comments:

  1. Dear KD. How often does Rosa have to adjust your attitude? Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends. We can go weeks without an incident......or have 3 in a day. It's all on my behavior and her tolerance level. We try to do a weekly weekend 'review',....but life often interferes. Sometimes we can be real good about it. Sometimes she'll also give me a warning spanking before we go somewhere as a reminder to behave. We'd like to be more consistently formulaic. It just doesn't work out that way. However, now with this incident and her decision to address things she had let go.....they might be very frequent until she catches up and the slate is clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your attitude adjustments KD. I am looking forward to hearing the details. JayJay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome JayJay. Thanks for the support. I will definitely post more as things develop.

      Delete
  4. Poor dear! I bet her arm is sore from spanking you. Now you really should do something nice for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosa laughed when I read her your comment. She said she fully intends to seek some perks for all of her efforts......and i'm sure she will,

      Delete
    2. Good! I'm happy I brightened her day!

      Delete
  5. I like that Rosa likes giving you spankings. I believe that's the 'heart and soul' of a great relationship -- that the spanker actually likes what they do. Thanks for following your follower's vote! Really enjoy reading about your punishments. :-) TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining in, TL. I will continue to update and admit things as well as post thoughts to discuss ......as long as kind people like you continue to leave comments. Blog or not, my goal here is for open interaction, not a exhibitionist "one-man show". So thanks again.

      Delete
  6. Dear KD, You have any problems sitting yet. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heal pretty fast. Still the incident did leave me tender for about two days. I am fine now, but you can see a certain residual discoloration. It's not bruising in the typical purplish sense, but a kind of leftover color.

      Delete
  7. Hi KD, Wow that was a hard whacking your wife gave you ! It seems to me she planned it very well and enjoyed administering it to your bare bottom! Two sessions that is unusual, but clearly very effective ,! I am not surprised you had breakfast standing up! My wife likes to record every thing in her diary ,which she then enters up in my Punishment Book! Each fortnight she goes through it with me and decides if she will cane, or paddle me! Both methods hurt and she enjoys seeing me sqirming on a hard wooden kitchen chair whilst we eat dinner or lunch later on!
    The marks or cane ridges, are usually there for two or three days! Ken

    ReplyDelete