To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, November 30, 2015

It's coming......

.....so you had better be a good and productive little elf!

Maybe if this was the consequence for Hermie missing "Elf Practice" a lot of trouble could have been avoided.

Anyway, there will certainly be a lot to do between now and the 25th, so we subby elves out there need to get moving. I've got a bunch of things on my 'to-do' list. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I argue that it wouldn't have helped. Rudolph was already having troubles before Hermie showed up. If anyone deserved spankings, I'd argue that Santa and the other Reindeer that treated him so cruelly were the ones in need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose you are right about the bullies, and I remember even as a kid thinking Santa was kind of a jerk. Even the ending was sort of like...."oh crap, I could use this freak right now. Let me pretend to be nice to him."

      The other thing I get a kick out of are the respective voices of Rudolph & Clarice. Rudolph sounds like he's 7 and Clarice sounds like she's 19! It's like a reindeer premonition of Anakin & Padme.

      Delete