To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, November 5, 2015

"Now, Spanky.......

......let's be reasonable."



Punishment is supposed to hurt, but when a reflexive clench from a good swat causes you to strain a muscle and sends crazy spasms all through your side......well, that's just not part of the plan. But that's what happened a few days ago when Rosa was giving me some of those follow-up punishment swats owed me that I discussed in another post.

So, what did she do? What any reasonable person would do.....she stopped. She was very concerned and said we would wait until I was better to finish things up. A couple of days of rest and some stretching and the old back felt fine. So she asked me tonight how I was and I admitted I was much better. She said, "good, because we have some old business to take care of."

And about an hour ago, that's exactly what she did. Only this time the pain I felt was strictly limited to the kind she intended......with no weird cramp-spasms to complicate things.

And the irony is she finished off the past issues tonight because she wanted a clean slate for a new issue that she will be handling very soon.....maybe as soon as tomorrow or Saturday morning. (It looks like a lot of uncomfortable sitting for me for the next week at least!)

7 comments:

  1. Rosa doesn't let you avoid what is coming, under any circumstances, does she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to be honest, we both do this for 'clean-slate' fresh starts. If something is bothering her, she can post-pone but she tends to hold onto the negative feelings until she exorcises them with a good spanking. And to be honest, I also have a very "OCD-like" need for follow-through for having my guilt expunged. So, not much slips through the cracks around here........though, as stated in the post, she is very reasonable about making sure all other factors are OK before proceeding with a punishment. I guess you could say we both appreciate strictness, but disdain mindless rigidity.

      Delete
    2. That last line is full of wonderful common sense. We try to get my punishments taken care of as soon as possible. But if I were injured, like your Rosa, my husband would wait. The only thing he wants hurting on me during a punishment is the area he's putting the hurt on. 8o

      Delete
    3. So nice to see you here, Liz! Don't be a stranger.

      Delete
  2. I agree that cramping and pain can ruin a session. If it's my own pain, I continue (even when I re-broke my right index finger), but with Shilo, I will put off a spanking until I'm sure he's well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love and care in our relationships sure shows in funny ways... both ways, from the top to the bottom and vice versa... 8-)
    Thanks for pointing out your blog to me, I'll be around. You've got a nice place here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Willow, and welcome! Be sure to check out the main website though.....the blog is merely a companion place to where all the good stuff is stored! (Link is at the top right of the page.)

      Delete