To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, December 28, 2015

It's over.

Did anyone get anything they might regret?


Things are still a little 'non-DD' here. I'm hoping for some good news soon that might eliminate the stressful cloud we've been trying hard to ignore. It would be nice to go into 2016 with a renewed commitment to it all. (I have my fingers crossed!) 

3 comments:

  1. I hope that good news arrives soon KD. Here's hoping for better things in the coming year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the year that Merry tied a ribbon around my chastity device, early December, with the intent of opening it on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete