To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Those questions


Do you ever get asked those honest-in-the-moment questions by your Top that as a sub, you just can't help but blink at in confused irony?

4 comments:

  1. Yes! And it's lovely when a bit of awkward Reality touches the fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! However, I can't relate, being (surgically) post menopausal since 1999.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was speaking in broader terms. I don't get a period either......but I have had those ironic questions pop up every so often.

      Delete