To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Precocious

I found this on the internet and have been trying to convince people it's an actual picture of me in Grammar School:
However, in all honesty, I actually do remember when I drew my first 'spanking-oriented' drawing and I wasn't quite so young. It was in 8th grade, and it was very extreme and corny. I do believe unfulfilled desire lends itself to extremes but satisfaction brings about moderation. 

4 comments:

  1. Crimson Kid (C.K.)March 3, 2016 at 12:25 AM

    Based on the clothing and hairstyles of the teacher and pupil, plus the look of the classroom, this drawing would seem to be set in the 1950s or early '60s, back when a teacher probably could have paddled the boy for displaying a "perverted" picture he'd drawn.

    However, that would hardly be advisable since the picture seems to show a woman spanking a man over her knee, and the pretty female employing corporal punishment on him might feed right into the young pupil's spankophile fantasies.

    The boy obviously doesn't find anything to be ashamed of concerning his drawing, he's looking up at his teacher, apparently hoping for her approval, almost as though he's displaying the picture to his classmates for "Show and Tell." The woman strikes me as bemused, possibly knowing that the pupil's drawing may not be appropriate (she appears to be gently taking it from him), yet not wanting him to feel rejected because he's obviously proud of drawing it.

    It's a tricky situation for the pretty young teacher, I'm figuring... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the analysis, CK. I would agree with most if not all of your observations.

      Delete
  2. Love your image with the boy showing his teacher his "dream experience". So real for so many of us.

    Would like to invite you to check out my little blog...http://tomyswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Tomy. I will certainly check out your blog and would be happy to agree to a mutual linking as well! Be sure to visit the main website though. That's the warehouse for all of the goodies!

      Delete