To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Night out

Ummmm, do you think we could do the movie first?

Yeah, kind of hard to enjoy "Civil War" with an eye swollen shut. And then if you bump into someone who asks, "gee, what happened to you?" the lady runs the risk of arrest. No, better to enjoy the movie first and then come home so she can pretend she's Cap and you are Crossbones.


7 comments:

  1. Crimson Kid (C.K.)May 22, 2016 at 1:31 AM

    Ahhhh, change "you up" to "your bare butt" and this would be borderline acceptable to me as a captioned F/M spanking photograph.

    However, while spanking me soundly might well have been a 'deal-maker' for a sweet, pretty young lady, seriously punching me would definitely have been a 'deal-breaker' for a physically strong woman, back when I was youthful and single, of course.

    "Spanked" and "battered" are hardly synonyms to me, so if I ask you to "whip my ass," sweetheart, I mean it quite literally... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we are just different on this issue, CK. Even with those changes I'd find such a captioning 'forced'. Rarely have I ever found a "sexual/kinky" caption to work for me.

      Delete
    2. Crimson Kid (C.K.)May 22, 2016 at 5:02 PM

      Well, that wasn't my main point though, KD.

      It was that there are obviously quite a number of males who enjoy being spanked (or at least fantasizing about it happening), even quite severely in some cases by an attractive lady, but how many guys actually want to be beaten up by a woman?

      Actually, with merely the slight change I suggested, I'd still consider it merely "borderline" (as I earlier described it) as a captioned F/M spanking photograph.

      Accompany the slight verbal change I proposed with this powerful blonde holding a Spencer paddle or razor strap, that I would find somewhat more convincing, not to much mention it likely to be much more appealing to many *bottomish* males... --C.K.

      Delete
    3. OK, CK, I get your point better now. I will agree with you also. But that's why I chose this to make fun of. However, the fetish for being beaten up or wrestled down by a strong woman is out there..........just not as prevalent as spanking, like you said.

      Merry, we are here for your amusement. I'm sure CK would enjoy a "this-is-for-making-me-laugh-with-coffee-in-my-mouth"-spanking!

      Delete
    4. Crimson Kid (C.K.)May 30, 2016 at 10:23 PM

      LOL! I'm gratified that the lady is amused.

      Spanking most certainly, but outright battering definitely not! --C.K.

      Delete
    5. My guess is a spanking from Merry might well feel like "butt battery"!

      Delete