To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, May 27, 2016

Yeah, right.

I saw this one recently and I can't even come up with a witty response......other than to refer to this clip from "Mighty Wind" :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvfBvua7GY
Yes, I just want to slap the person who made this in the head.

As a practitioner of 2 out of 3 of the recommended activities, and someone who intellectually "gets" the appeal of cuckolding for some, (even though it's not for us)................this seems like the work of someone who doesn't 'get' any of the three recommendations for a better life. 

So, to whoever you are out there who made this....please take your one hand and swing it sharply into the back of your head. Thank you. I feel better already.



4 comments:

  1. She's a fantasy!I'm poly, and Shilo (and Stitch, also) are monogamous, but the creator of the abomination above is clueless as to how any of it really works. GRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an author whose books are NOT to be found in our house.
    Yikes.
    The picture is obviously the fantasy of ... well, some poor guy somewhere who has had no taste of the reality, and my first thought was "Be careful what you wish for".

    ReplyDelete