To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Proxy

FINALLY! A new addition to the story section!

I tweaked the story I was bemoaning in my previous post and decided to put it up on the website. It is called "Proxy" and anyone who knows me from the various forums I frequent will recognize certain 'real life' similarities between the story and things I've talked about regarding my own domestic situation. So while the piece is not entirely an actual event, it is definitely drawn from a few.

If you are new to this, just click on the link to get to my main website on the top right section of this page, then navigate your way by links to the story portion of the site and then to the story itself (which has a helpful little "new" next to it!)

And definitely let me know what you think! (And if you've never been to the main website before, now is your chance to look around!)

I drew this piggy scene a few years ago to comically depict a familiar domestic reality. ( I'll leave it to you to figure out which piggy is Sofia, Ally, Ally's brothers,..........and me.)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just checked it now and it seems fine. If you have visited the site before I've noticed that sometimes you have to refresh the page (in this case, the Story page) to have the new changes appear. At least that is what sometimes happens to me. But the link is alive and well.

      Delete
  2. I finally got it to work. To say I laughed at the end is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. I purposely made it clear that the latch was intentionally altered.........while making it very unclear as to who did it. I think a case could be made for it being Frank, Ally, or even possibly Sofia. One could even argue it might have been one of the brothers that are only briefly mentioned.

      Delete
  3. What a nice story!
    I love the new take on the "whipping boy" concept where the girl herself administers her own punishment and enjoys it! So delightfully twisted...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie......and thanks for visiting and commenting! You are always welcome here to banter with us.

      Delete
  4. Love the piggie illustrations ...they depict a spanking so well. The proxy story was great and a new take on spanking. I think it may catch on in some households.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glenmore, and welcome!

      Anyway, if you like piggies, please go to the main website and read "Three Piggies". And enjoy the illustrations as well!

      Delete