To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, July 18, 2016

I could be wrong, but.....

...........aren't they all? I mean are there beds out there that somehow only allow one gender to sleep on them and eject an occupant of the opposite gender? I used to work in a retail company that sold beds and mattresses, and I can't say I've seen any categorized by proclivity before. Mostly they go by size and degree of firmness versus softness.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe the author meant bisexual bedmates? Between us, I'd like a CA King with medium firmness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure that what was meant. But I thought what he wrote was a weird way to put that.

      Delete
  2. Are you saying, you would like to have that bed 'between' you and kdpierre?

    ReplyDelete