To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, September 16, 2016

It's tomorrow!

Well the RenFaire is just a day away and today will mean doing all the pre-cooking and decorating so that tomorrow is just last-minute stuff. It will be a busy day but I really like setting up and later I will even have some help. Hopefully all will go well tomorrow and I'll be sure to update you all on how the whole "RenFaire-Disciplinarian"-thing went.

In the meantime, here's an illustration I found that I really like even though the Viking time period is a little early for what I'm doing. Still the flavor is there and I love the gesture and expressions very much! I also like that the more petite young lady is the Top..............but more about that another day.




2 comments:

  1. Hope it goes good.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went great. Thanks. I will post more on it through the week.

      Delete