To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Model identity?

I've used this photo as an illustration for my "Deep Pockets" story.....since it was nearly perfect for it. I've also found two other shots of this couple but based on their clothing, the photos are clearly from the same shoot. Now I know many of my visitors are probably well-versed in fetish models and the situations surrounding them, so my question is:

Does anyone know who this model is and what her 'story' is? Has she done other work? Is there a company she regularly works for? Or was she a come-and-go young lady who did this one shoot and quit the business?



I've Googled the image and did some sleuthing to no avail. There's just something about her girl-next-door casual confidence that I find appealing, but she is something of a mystery. Any accurate leads would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment