To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, September 12, 2016

Psychic?

We've been going through a stressful financial/legal issue for some time now. Sometimes it would depress us, but Rosa would invariably advise me to remain calm and everything would work out. Today it seems the news we were waiting for finally arrived. Rosa, it seems, was right. And while a few more things need to still happen, the major issue at least seems resolved.

As a result of this burden easing, the stress seems to have eased as well resulting in Rosa foreseeing something else in my near future:


Rosa said that due to the prior stress she had been very lenient with me and let a lot of things slide. But now, she sees no reason to get back on track with regard to the less playful and more genuine aspects of accountability and discipline that is part of our relationship. She said she will not hesitate to re-establish order.

Prior to this, our "DD" sort of went on hold. I was far too stressed to be held strictly accountable and she told me often how she would love to get back to where we were but did not have the heart to add real discipline on top of the ass-kicking life was handing me. It appears that situation has changed.

For those of you who practice DD, you know what this means. To those of you who are more into role-play and kinky spice, I should briefly explain that this comment from Rosa is not a "wow, glad that's over. Now we can really relax and play again"-type remark. It's more like when you were a kid and you were sick and your mother let a lot of things go by unpunished until the day you were all better and happy and energetic........and she called you over and said, "now that you're feeling better, we need to discuss some things." And you knew that you were guilty of all sorts of things that had nothing to do with your recent illness and now that there was no illness standing in the way, you were going to get it but good.
To be honest, I think I've given my Honey enough attitude in the last couple of months to justify her apparent eagerness to get me back on track. I doubt I could not even seek support from my step-kids (who I've been snippy with as well) or even my neighbor, Marta (who has heard me snap at Rosa more than once), on this score! So I am resolved to whatever she decides. And knowing her as I do, I doubt it will be as enjoyable for me as it will be for her.




10 comments:

  1. For slightly different reasons, we are probably entering a "getting down to business" phase as well after something of a "pause." Guess we will have stories to exchange . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite likely, each accompanied by a stinging rear!

      Delete
  2. Shawn, nothing release my stress, corrects my attitude as a trip across my wife lap. It either bare from the waist down or if she is really fed up, naked, either way bottom is bared. I can kick my legs, squirm, plead, beg, she decides when to stop. Mouthing off is worse, did that to my mother-in-law, a trip to the bedroom, bawling rubbing, being taken back to the kitchen afterwards, bare from the waist down, my wife smiled seeing me, I faced the wall, when we got home I had to strip and received another spanking from my wife. The women in my life do not mess around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds that way! But I think those in relationships that are either based on DD or incorporate it as one element (like us), the women on Top tend to take the serious stuff seriously.

      Delete
    2. Would have it no other way, my wife address the problem firmly, my mother-in-law strong believer in spankings. Nothing is worse than having been soundly spanked, then facing the wall displaying a very red, stinging, bare bottom.

      Delete
    3. That doesn't sound too horrible. I can think of worse things: being a political prisoner in a foreign country, having your eyes plucked out, having to listen to mall/store music when shopping?

      In fact I find the whole M.I.L. thing kind of hot.

      Delete
  3. I am SO looking forward to the day I feel better or well enough to get back on track again. Shilo has been very good to me and very helpful, but there have also been days where he was definitely asking for some discipline. I keep talking about practicing using my left hand for discipline, but really I don't have the energy to do much of anything right now. PT is a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. Your circumstances are different but it seems the situation is similar. Be patient. Recuperate fully......his butt isn't going anywhere.

      Delete
  4. Somewhat off-topic: Whatever happened to Sassy Bottoms? One of my fave (and first) spanking artists?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know. I do like the work though and the whole retro feel to it.

      Delete