To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Staying organized

As the RenFaire Party looms ever closer, I am struggling to balance all the different things that still need to be done. While a lot of preparation has been completed, the bulk of the decorating and set-up will be done Friday. In the meantime, some shopping needs to be done..........and of course the food and drinks purchased and prepared. A lot to do! You could say with all this going on, I'm really just trying to "keep all my ducks in a row".


2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a "donkey show" tape shot in Tijuana that I saw once. There was a girl in it who shot hard-boiled eggs (peeled, apparently)out of her pussy. Of course there's no way that first duck came out of her cooch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That reminds me of that great "I kinda felt bad for the horse." line from "40 Year-old Virgin".

      And ya never know about that first duck? Maybe she worked really hard on that delivery.............LABORed over it, you might say. ;-)

      Delete