To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Saturday, October 8, 2016

First "WTF?" Challenge

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my predisposition towards CFNF is piqued when the rationale for the picture is unfathomable. The weirder the better. So while some like captioning, I'm going to ask my readers for their take on what they think was going on in this CFNF picture when it was taken:

Granted, this is not the weirdest of the bunch, but it does make one wonder who the people are and why the one is naked?

So, any thoughts? (There's no prize. Just the satisfaction of solving a mystery. Like CLUE....but without clothes.)

18 comments:

  1. The naked girl is the daughter, her mom is the clothed woman. The daughter'BF takes the picture. He is going to be fucked by his GF shaved pussy. Her on him. The girl's mother enjoy this family picture, anticipating what's going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the first entry, Sterngoat. Interesting theory.

      Delete
  2. The daughter was caught skinny dippy with her boyfriend and the mother is playing along until later. Shawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the contribution, Shawn.

      Delete
  3. Jacob, The look on Mother's face means only one thing, I've seen that look and her daughter will not be smiling long. A spanking is coming and could be outside for all to see and hear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your entry, Jacob. That's another vote for some maternal punishment.....but I am not so sure. The woman looks barely comfortable just posing with her naked daughter....I doubt she is the spanking type. I just think the 'spanking theory' is definitely fun but unlikely.

      Delete
  4. The dog is saying, "Why does my human have to embarrass me like this?"

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now THAT I'll believe! Thanks, Hermione.

      Delete
    2. That poor dalmatian knows what's coming and is averting his/her eyes due to sheer awkwardness of the situation.

      Delete
    3. Welcome, sharpestcookie (from At Her Feet, right?)

      Please enjoy the website in addition to the blog. That's where all the goodies are stored.

      (I love your name, BTW. What a nicely twisted twist!)

      Delete
  5. They are close friends, this is just foreplay, a spanking will only prelude the fun to come. My best friend and I have played this game, so much fun being naked and then caught by her and my bare bottom be spanked as I'm taken to the house and once the spanking is over, running and covering my bottom to the bedroom while the real enjoyment comes. Men can never satisfy me as my best does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting theory.

      BTW, we have a lot of Anonymous' here, so I always ask that people attach a fake name to their comments so we know who is saying what. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. She's naked because she misplaced the cars keys somewhere in her clothes; which had way too many pockets. The photographer was trying to take a picture of the trees and they just got in the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I wonder where she'll end up keeping her keys next time?

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Above comment deleted for noncompliance to one of this blog's two simple rules.

      Delete