To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, November 11, 2016

Please stand by

I have experienced a laptop crash and only have access by phone so there will not be any new posts until it is fixed. On the bright side, this will give you all some time to catch up on your commenting before Love Our Lurkers Day.

4 comments:

  1. I was starting to worry about you! I'm glad you're okay, and that it's just computer issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry. I will admit that not being able to post has resulted in a bit of reevaluation of just how much time I put into the blog. I have to decide whether it's worth it going forward.

      Delete
  2. Selfish me says continue. Reasonable me says do what you feel is best. Either way, you know where I am. I'm Mary Price on Facebook if you decide to stop. Just drop me a note with something only we would know to friend me if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW~ Mary Price isn't my real name, but FB would no longer allow me to use Merry Sunshine Contrary as my name.

    ReplyDelete