To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Still broken

Well it's been a month since my laptop froze up and despite assurances that someone would try to fix it for me, nothing has happened. In addition I recently did something to my already bad back resulting in what seems to be a pinched nerve. So now everything I do is accompanied by sudden agonizing spasms.
So my mood is not the best. I have had some ideas for posts but the difficulty in trying to do them from my phone pretty much kills the inclination. Not that I even feel it matters much.
Anyway that is where things are at.

7 comments:

  1. Shame about your laptop and even more so about your back. I'd go nuts without my computer (don't have a "smart phone). Might be time to seek professional help for that. As for your back, that too. I've had both a bad back because of a pulled muscle and a "pinched" nerve. For what it's worth, the pinched nerve backache was agonizing for at least three weeks and seemed to get worse before it finally got better. I wore a back brace and ate painkillers like M&Ms. It went away on its own and the doctor could never find anything wrong with my back, but offered his opinion on its cause, mentioning that even sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling on socks could cause it. Hope yours gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am already a bit better though not nearly 100%. And now on top of it I have a cold. Let me tell you that every cough is an adventure!

      Delete
  2. I've missed you!

    Glad to know you're still around, but sorry about the computer.

    Please feel better quickly. Pain sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear! My back is already a bit better......not 100%, but not total agony either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, take care of yourself physically first and foremost, your online activity can wait until you're feeling considerably better.

    Now if your "SO" (Rosa) needs someone to keep her spanking skills honed on during the interim... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ck......and I will let her know.

      Delete
  5. I have a small sledge hammer I use on laptops that give me problems. Amazingly satisfying.

    ReplyDelete