To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, January 27, 2017

More on successive spankings

OK, OK, I know I've been posting incessantly on the topic of sequential or successive spankings, but since I'm in the midst of such a situation it's hard not to be thinking about it. Heck, I'm reminded every time I sit! Anyway, I saw this cartoon and thought it was perfect for the recent topic:

Of course such a situation would be fairly unheard of nowadays, but it did make me smirk a bit since I know all too well how that kid must be feeling.

Yesterday we employed a new strategy to ensure that my bottom lasts until the 31st: I put a moisturizing cream on the spot that is most damaged before Rosa started the spanking and she eventually adopted a 'two-on-the-left' for every 'one-on-the-right' cadence to even out the damage. The spanking still stung plenty even with these amendments, and Rosa reminded me that she is not spanking like she typically would.....which I do know AND APPRECIATE! She did say that she has seen my bottom in worse shape and did not seem overly concerned about the effect the repeated spankings have had. Given her tone, I would not be surprised if, as we near the end, she ramps things up again.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah true, but more fun for some than others. 😜

      Delete
  2. Jeez, what are the counts like to get through all this? seems like they'd have to be way high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exact counts and conditions are listed in the post: "Committee Continued" Actually, to get the full flavor you should probably start with "Spanked by Committee" and go on from there.

      Also, I welcome comments gratefully but ask the "anonymous" folk to at least sign a fake name to their posts so we can tell everyone apart. Thanks!

      Delete