To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sometimes.....

........life just grabs your waistband and pulls.

Obviously my laptop is now fixed, but boy did it take a while. Anyway, I'm back and will be updating shortly with some posts about various topics.....ranging (as always) from snarky commentary to the more personal. 

But for now just enjoy this little mean-scene while I decide what topics I'm going to blog about first. See you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a couple of sisters. I'm sure the one getting the frontal wedgie will have her revenge eventually. Or maybe her Mom will do it for her...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps. Personally I just love the contrasting expressions. (to really appreciate the one, you have to turn the image.)

      Delete