To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Spanking by Committee


This past Saturday Rosa and I were visiting with some longtime friends (the same from the old "Skinny-dipping post" ) who only recently were informed of our exact lifestyle. I will call them "Nickki" and "Jean". On Saturday we explained things to them in pretty precise detail. Their reaction was very positive, especially by one friend, Nickki, who had already expressed her own interest in discipline scenarios……though in a more fun/fetish vein. However, she readily grasped the appeal of using spanking as a genuine consequence of bad behavior rather than as kinky foreplay. Her understanding and appreciation resulted in something I doubt she ever expected: Rosa’s pronouncement that going forward Nickki would now have fairly free authority to recommend punishments for me. At first Nickki smiled and understood that to mean that she could suggest a spanking that would be delivered by Rosa, but Rosa responded by saying that while she would definitely have that ability, her punishments would not be limited to just suggestions. If Nickki wished to, she herself could deliver her own spankings as long as Rosa approved them……which Rosa laughingly assured her would pretty much be a given.

As a result the circle of women who have this authority over me has expanded to three: Ana, Marta, and now......... Nickki.

Around New Year’s, Rosa and I discussed the year ahead and vowed to get back to a more structured FLR since the stresses of 2016 have subsided. Another thing we agreed upon was to have more fun with our FLR as well. We then discussed the idea of a substantial double-spanking to mark the transition from one year to the next: a hefty ‘this is for all the stuff that went unpunished’ spanking to close out 2016 and another ‘you better behave going forward’ warning spanking to usher in 2017. Unfortunately issues of timing, health, and privacy all conspired to postpone this momentous event.

This morning we jointly tossed a few ideas around until Rosa was pleased with the result: this upcoming Tuesday evening the 2016/2017 spankathon would take place (barring the unforeseen). And to add some spice (and embarrassment) to the mix, prior to Tuesday evening, I would have to arrange separate talks with Ana, Marta, and Nickki to humbly solicit their recommendations for the double spanking. I am to tell them that whatever they come up with…..both in terms of quantity and tone….would be implemented exactly as suggested. I asked Rosa if I should let each of the ladies know that they were one of three contributors to this event, but Rosa surprised me by adamantly forbidding that. She said that knowing others were adding to the tally would probably not deter Ana from suggesting a high number, but that as a result of 'being too nice', Nickki and Marta would quite likely go too low. Rosa told me almost evilly that this was not supposed to be ‘just an average spanking’ but a memorable event and she wanted three good sets of numbers to add together for a truly devastating total.

As of this writing, I have cryptically set up a face-to-face with Marta for late Monday morning and a phone conversation with Nickki a bit later, after she completes an errand. Ana and I will discuss this on Tuesday morning. None of them knows the details of what I will be asking of them, though my tone and euphemistic insinuations have probably given them a clue that this has something to do with DD.


I have had “spanking by committee” punishments before, but never one quite like this. In the past, it was Rosa who asked the ‘wronged parties’ in an issue for their input and then tallied up the sum. This time “I” have to do the asking and am honor-bound to dissuade any possible leniency by informing them of Rosa’s desire that the punishment be significant. I don’t know what Marta and Nickki will say, though I’m pretty sure Ana won’t hesitate to make this unpleasant for me. The thing is while I am not embarrassed by my position and situation, I always find it mortifying to actively ask someone for punishment. I’m always OK with it beforehand in my head, but the moment I am face-to-face with someone I know from my day-to-day life and have to assure them of my guilt and willingness to suffer for my actions I tend to blush, stammer, and freeze up. I find it hard to say certain words and end up being confusingly euphemistic.

I can tell someone about a spanking without being too shy, but the whole process of having to clearly explain the situation and then ask for the person's input is difficult. In the past Marta in particular is very keen on probing for background so she can accurately assess the situation. This will mean admitting that I am indeed guilty of plenty of misbehaviors that went either undetected or unpunished, and she tends to like to play this up with "oh, so you have been naughty, huh?"-type remarks. In the past, it was Rosa who encouraged her to be strict and impose a significant punishment. I was not even in the room with them while this was going on. THIS TIME, I will have to be the one to convince her that a serious spanking is in fact deserved and warranted. I know I will be shaking with a beet-red face by that time. And she loves when I blush!

I am hoping that once each party understands what I’m asking of them, that their own mischievous glee will spare me the need to have to personally encourage them to be strict. 

I guess I will know soon enough.

15 comments:

  1. [I tried to respond to this a few minutes ago, but it didn't post. So, apologies if this turns out to be a duplicate.]

    I sometimes envy the openness of your relationship. I have thought about whether there might be a way to give others some kind of input on punishments, both whether one happens and the severity. Ideally there would be someone at work who rats me out for bad behavior and emphasizes to my wife when it seriously merits a punishment. But, I don't see that happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dan. The openness is a strange and funny thing which Rosa and I were discussing today. We firmly believe (and Rosa cited this several times) that the FLR aspect is what keeps people from turning the openness into a nightmare of misguided intervention.

      "Jean" in particular is not terribly kinky and can be rather conservative in some ways. She is also almost scarily protective of Rosa (whom she has known longer than me). Rosa maintains that her support and approval is rooted entirely in the fact that Rosa is the one in charge.

      Luckily for you, you share the same dynamic, and if your work situation or your wife's feelings were to change, you might well "enjoy" the same openness at some point in your life.

      All that said, I have no idea what is going to happen as a result of these conversations. The only person I am fairly certain will suggest blistering amounts with hardly an eye-blink is Ana. Marta may well take some encouragement. And Angela is virgin territory.

      Delete
    2. I may have missed it in an earlier post, but can you give some more background on who Ana, Marta and Angela are in relation to you and Rosa. Mutual friends?

      Delete
    3. Marta is my neighbor who is about 10 years older than me and who was prominently featured in several past posts. Ana is my adult stepdaughter also featured in some past posts.

      Delete
    4. Oh and Angela is an old friend of Rosa's who is now also a friend of mine. She is married to Jean.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're in for it. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is a matter of perspective, I guess. Good luck either way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and true enough. But plenty of people commemorate the New Year with fireworks, so this isn't so different.....except that these fireworks will be concentrated in my seat rather than sprawling across the sky.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! I've missed you!

    Congratulations on Rosa's spanking you by committee. I can't wait to hear about the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My first meeting is this morning and my mind is already switching from that distanced appreciation I've felt to realizing that soon I will be face-to-face with a regular friend confessing and discussing my past behavior and what she believes are appropriate consequences. I think I'm already blushing a bit.

      Delete
    2. I am truly amazed by the situation you are in. And like you, "asking" is a real misery for me.

      I almost lose it just having to ask my wife when she tells me to come to her the next day and do so.

      Good luck. You are courageous.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. Or maybe I'm just too full of guilt? ;-)

      Delete
  4. On behalf of the Universe; YOU ARE FORGIVEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but are you sure that the whole universe agrees?😜

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comment deleted for violating BOTH of the only two rules I have for posting a comment. Pretty amazing.

      Delete