To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Cupid

It occurred to me that today is February 1st and Valentine's day is just around the corner! I had put up a different post this morning but I decided to delete it for now to kick off a feature for the next several days leading up to the big holiday of romance. 

As an old Art Major, I recalled how frequently I used to see Cupid being spanked by Venus in the Fine Art world. So I did a little Googling and decided we would have "Fourteen Days of Cupid Being Spanked". After my sequential spankings in January, I thought the little prankster could handle a similar fate...........so to kick things off we have this:


Venus may be the goddess of love, but she's STILL A MOM! And everyone knows that you shouldn't piss off your Mom. Again, while I'm not an advocate of childhood spankings, these are mythological figures from a time when such discipline was commonplace. So if seeing the mischievous, winged cherub getting his plumpish fanny tanned bothers you, take it up with the gods. 

Now rest assured that not every post will be about Cupid and his Mom, I will just be adding a different image with each new topic.

9 comments:

  1. Nice art work. The little rascal's expression is quite good. And in my own interpretation; he just looks like a kid. Cupid is old in human years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The little rascal gets to be a 'dirty old man' in a youthful body for eternity!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen any pictures of Cupid being spanked. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now you'll get to see 14 different ones! There's even a bronze sculpture. It was a popular theme. It seems that the little devil kept causing all sorts of grief to those around him.

      Delete
    2. Good one!....You know that was actually the title to a Warner Brothers cartoon wherein Elmer Fudd plays Cupid.

      Delete
  3. Crimson Kid (C.K.)February 7, 2017 at 5:29 PM

    Wow, I like this artwork, I've seen several Venus-spanks-Cupid drawings but I like this one especially. Of course I'm envious of the childlike godling, what spanko-submissive guy wouldn't wish to get his bare behind sweetly worked over by the Goddess of Love?

    Hopefully we'll get to view the Sassy Bottoms version, wherein Cupid is shown as more of an early teenager and is getting it good with a heart-shaped paddle for a 'misfire' with one of his arrows... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi C.K.! Glad to see you back.

      I'm glad you like the artwork. I actually have enough for this year and next with no duplication. And yes, the SassyBottom one is in the lineup.

      Delete