To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Gloomy

That's the only word to describe today. Rosa and I are both in a weather-induced funk of sorts. We need Spring to arrive soon! (or at least have the sun come out!)

I also thought that perhaps the following non-fictional story might fit in with the Mother/son discipline theme, even though it does not describe an actual mother/son spanking. "Unexpected Endorsement" (click to read) This is an actual account of the discussions I had with my own Mother about the lifestyle that Rosa and I live. I sometimes wonder how different things might have been had my Mother remained healthy and was still with us, after having learned about what we do. 

And with just a couple of days to go until Valentine's Day, here's today's Cupid:

(Don't you just love that "what the fuck?" expression on Cupid?)

2 comments:

  1. Shilo told me about this entry before I had the opportunity to read it. What can I say but hellish weekend? Anyway, he went on to tell me that he wished he could have told his mother before she died, but he was never alone with her.

    I know she wondered about our relationship, because she never understood his "problems" with women, and (wrongfully) thought he was gay. The first time she got me alone she told me that she was so relieved to see how close and loving with each other we were. She also mentioned her previous concerns about him being gay, but I felt it was his place to share our "secret" and the opportunity never came.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing that. It seems you at least got partway there. We always tend to regret missed opportunities. Like I mentioned, even though I did get to tell her, based on how supportive she was, I regretted not having done so sooner. but we can only do what we can do and make peace with that.

      Delete