To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Good week!

This morning was very nice and capped off what I can only say was a 'damned good week'! Rosa and I had some nice sexy-time earlier and then later today I will be making Ana her lasagna treat. 

Marta & Wally came over last night after my crowd and I went to another friend's house to pick up a ridiculously heavy cast iron stove. (Rosa has wanted one for ages and now we got one for free!) It was nice chatting with them. It was chilly so I made a nice warm fire in our fireplace..............very cozy.

I don't feel particularly controversial or witty today. The fact is....I'm a bit tired. I renovated a bathroom this week and while it looks great, it took a lot out of me. So I will just add our 'Cupid-of-the-Day' and just be a lazy bum for a bit.

( hmmm, maybe I'm wrong, but in this painting little old Cupid looks like he's enjoying his spanking quite a bit. Mommy-Venus seems to be enjoying herself as well. What a delightfully dysfunctional pair!)





2 comments: