To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Groundhog Day

Today marks the last day of my 2016/2017 “Committee Spankings”. I am surprised I made it through it all, but more credit needs to go to Rosa for managing the punishments than my sturdy behind for enduring them all. Officially I got 6079 Spanks over the course of about two weeks. Unofficially I got a bit more because Rosa occasionally added on another 50 or so that “didn’t count” (but I sure felt) to make her point.  The thing that struck me most was the realization that those around me were well aware of less-than-stellar behavior that I was a bit oblivious to, particularly Ana.  I thought a lot about what she wrote and I thought that she and I should come up with a more formal way to ensure that such a backlog of bad feelings never happens again. The other day I sent her this: (I edited out portions that are of a more private nature and left the gist.)

“Your essay really had me thinking. On one hand I expected a bit of teasing, and you definitely got in a few funny comments, but the overwhelming bulk of your letter was very revealing of how things affect you personally. It was very sincere and serious and made me think about how many things bother you that I am not aware of. So I was thinking. Since you already have a lot of freedom in dealing with my behavior, maybe we could come up with a plan so that these annoyances don’t pile up again?


I’m thinking that you could pretty much give me weekly or even bi-weekly “reviews”. And since we have been trying to stick to some “us time” on Friday mornings, maybe that could be the time we go over your assessment of my behavior for the previous week or two? The whole thing could take two minutes.


And since behavior is reinforced by a combination of reward and punishment, maybe that could be the focus of your review? We’d meet early, and maybe do a pedicure before you go off on your own. Before I start, you’d just tell me whether you think I was good or bad, and if I was good, you could let me have a token reward before I start your pedicure. If you think I was bad, I would start right in on your pedicure with no treat, and you could tell me about what I did while I’m working on you. Then you could fill out a “discipline slip” for what you think my punishment should be.


It could be a very easy, very quick, system of training……with you at the helm. You would be able to shape my behavior through the combination of me wanting to do well and be rewarded versus, losing out on a treat and getting punished instead. What do you think?”


Her simple reply was “I like it.”


So tomorrow morning, barring the unforeseen, Ana and I will have our first ‘evaluation’. It should be interesting.


Also, as promised here is our Cupid for today:

Wow! Spanked with roses? Ouch. Maybe the little guy was out shooting groundhogs?



9 comments:

  1. It looked like she was using leaves yesterday.

    I like what you wrote to Ana. If it helps, all the more better for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a system that may finally work besides the usual (totally non painful);) haha spakings to keep him very well reminded
      -Ana

      Delete
    2. I hope so, little 👹.

      Merry: seriously I agree that this could be a very good thing. But time will tell.

      Delete
    3. Ana, I get the idea that you will not only get what you need, but also what you want. If you ever decide to wrangle and spank young men of legal age, my oldest definitely is deserving.

      Delete
    4. Haha thank you for the offer, who isn't deseverving of it these days! ;)
      -Ana

      Delete
  2. Six THOUSAND and seventy nine? Criminy, That's like four hundred thirty four a DAY, if you did not miss a day. How long did each session last?
    While Merry's right arm is still healing, her left arm is only good for forty or fifty, before she tires out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why go to the gym when this could be a work out������
      -Ana

      Delete
    2. We did average around 400 or more a day but some days did get skipped and that's why this went two days longer.

      Delete
    3. Ana: uh huh, very funny. (Actually I think your mom sees it that way at times.)

      Delete