To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, February 10, 2017

Sounds familiar


Hey! I think I know this artist. I think he's the same guy who wrote the assembly instructions for that shelf unit we got for Ana a while back!


Today's Cupid is from SassyBottom which C.K. mentioned in one of his comments. Here you go, C.K., enjoy!

I like the old-time Grammar School Reader feel to Sassy's work. This Cupid is a bit older and leaner than the little cherubs from the other pieces, but  Cupid was represented as an older kid by the Greeks. And in the Cupid & Psyche story, it fits better than picturing him as a putto.

Today's story is "A Boy Forever" (click to read). While no actual mother/son spanking occurs within the piece, the story centers around the concept almost entirely, and how it may or may not fit into an adult man's future. I did two illustrations for this piece in a style a bit different from my other work in order to suggest the dream-world that the main character seems lost in.

This will be the last story with any connection to mother/son spanking, so enjoy.


9 comments:

  1. Hey! I think I know this artist. I think he's the same guy who wrote the assembly instructions for that shelf unit we got for Ana a while back.

    That had me laughing after I enlarged the picture. I'm like WTF???!!! with most instructions anyway, so I feel your (no-spanking) pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry. Like I mentioned to Shilo, I don't usually like to make fun of language issues, but this one was just too funny. My guess is the artist is foreign and used some internet translator to put his original words into English......with questionable success.

      Delete
  2. Someone in my Household reminds me of George. Maybe a real spanking would help him as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my knowledge, there's only one way to find out!

      Delete
    2. Can I start doing it to a 61 y/o man without him copping an attitude, and will he take the lesson I'm trying to teach him?

      Delete
    3. Even George in the story was willing, so consent and cooperation are necessary conditions I'm afraid.

      But you're persuasive.

      Delete
  3. Well, I do like this Venus-spanks-Cupid drawing, in this one I'm figuring that Cupid is in the guise of a preteen boy, around 10-11 years old.

    There's another one by Sassy Bottoms, one drawn in color with Venus wearing a sheer light blue nightgown, in which Cupid appears to be a teenager (14-15 years old) and obviously is being spanked (with the same type of red heart-shaped paddle as in this artwork) because one of his arrows is shown stuck in his mother's right hip.

    He's upended over her one bent thigh as she's otherwise in a standing position, while understandably looking quite annoyed with her less-than-accurate son's archery.

    Unless he actually *did* hit the target he was aiming for, which would be a considerably worse offense... --C.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the one you mention saved as well......but it's slated for next year.

      The issue of Cupid intentionally zinging his Mom and being punished for it has worked its way into mythology. He even accidentally nicked himself and fell for Psyche.

      Delete