To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, February 24, 2017

The old "tease and lock"

I get the 'tease' text often enough from my Rosa, and occasionally the 'tease' command is followed by a 'lock up after' command...............and that is what I got this morning. So as I head off into the garden to do some yardwork, I will be a locked and frustrated little puppy.......and my Honey will be very amused. 

(Unlike this young lady, Rosa wears her key in a locket of a Celtic design. And despite being hidden, a co-worker once teasingly asked her if her locket was for a chastity key, probably hoping to shock her, only to be shocked themselves when she said that was EXACTLY what it was!)

Teasing is a mixed bag for me. Since I am not allowed to touch myself at all, having permission to do so is a kind of relief..............BUT when I realize I have to stop without release...........OR if the tease is directed to be particularly drawn out, it can be more of a torture than nice. (Or maybe even a "heart-breaker"?) It's particularly powerful to go right from tease to cage...............and Rosa knows it. If you would like to see what I mean, you can click here: (Tease/lock cycle) but do so only if you don't mind things being explicit, otherwise content yourself with these instead:


( Though probably a posed/pro shot, you still have to love her look of total glee.)




18 comments:

  1. Somewhere in my blog I have a post explaining why I sometimes put Shilo in chastity. Busy day, I'll be back later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://keepcalmanddowhatmerrytellsyou.blogspot.com/2014/05/on-chastity-and-shilo.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks, as I mentioned there, your reasons are not uncommon for those who engage in this. It also sounds like a good program for you both.

      Delete
    3. Notably, it's been months since I was locked up: well before Merry's accident.

      Delete
    4. I used to enjoy long periods of denial, but lately I have found that a release (partial or full) every couple of weeks keeps me less irritable. Rosa agrees and since chastity for us is about "management" and control, and only a little bit about amusing "torture", she is inclined to allow releases more frequently than in the past.

      Delete
  2. In the beginning, how ever long ago that was, was use of devices Her idea or Yours?

    MERRYSLAVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Initially I brought up the subject, which was totally new to my Peruvian honey. She had never imagined such a thing and initially had a hard time understanding it or seeing its appeal. But she decided to give it a whirl and soon saw how chastity plays out and affects moods and situations. After a bit of experimentation with times, and also gaining confidence in saying "no, you can't have an O," she became an enthusiastic proponent of the practice.

      After a while the idea that I would treat my organ as anything other than her personal property became an alien thought. Having an orgasm without her express permission? Unthinkable!!!

      Delete
  3. So there's a hundred+ word answer when four words would have sufficed.
    It was your idea.
    I was into self-locking, when I was living alone. Merry was into locking guys up, well before she met me. Turned out to be a good fit for us.
    'Though, looking back at my blog/diary, we have not played with this since October of '15.

    Here's a curiousity:
    You're at home alone, and she's at work during the day.
    Are you NOT tempted to, um, fiddle around with it, even a little bit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "So there's a hundred+ word answer when four words would have sufficed "

      Wow. "In my own dojo."

      Ok fine. To answer your last question.......'yes'. ( succinct enough?)😉

      Delete
  4. Quoting Spongebob?

    And ... yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to use quotes from the most appropriate source. Or would you have preferred I just said 'yes'?

      Delete
  5. Ehhhh... no particular preference. After all, it IS your dojo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you're channeling 'Styx' or showing off your fluency in Japanese.
    On a nearly-related topic, our days of dojo-hunting may be over. We'll know for sure on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're in! We're in! We got the key! We're in!
    It's not quite ready yet, but will be on Monday.

    ReplyDelete