To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Try again

So despite getting ready for my Honey, things just didn't materialize as planned. Somehow the night just kept going off in different directions until both of us just didn't feel the mood anymore. But that does not mean the intended adventure is lost. We're simply going to try again today. So that means another round of this for me:


And then perhaps if nothing deters us later..............


At the very least, after two days, I will certainly have had a good flush of the old system!






13 comments:

  1. How sad! (and a little fun too)I have started a day planning for fun, and then not been able to due to events that got in the way. I can definitely relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I was a little disappointed, but we joked about it this morning..........with Rosa even sticking her bottom in my face for a good-morning smooch! And then with having to do everything again, there's a sense of ironic submission. I also think it's important that readers hear about things NOT always working out like a fantasy-dream. No one is alone in life getting in the way.

      Delete
    2. Agreed! you've read about my crap days, and I think we all need that occasional cold dose of reality.

      Delete
    3. Yep, our morning/evening did not go quite as I had hoped either. Got the video camera out for nothing.

      Delete
    4. Well then just focus on anticipation for next time.

      Delete
    5. Too cold in the house, Thursday morning. Not enough time by the time I got up and moving Thursday evening. (Not enough time for the video camera, but enough time for Merry to give me a cane strokes while I was in diaper position).
      Anticipation sets in for Friday ... maybe.

      Delete
    6. Good luck with your future timing!

      Delete
  2. Finally, we produced a video, on Sunday. It took several start-from-the-beginnings (which meant, many paddle swats for me) as our camera guy was not following directions very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT NOW, it's a pay per view, or rather pay-to-buy, on our site, clips4sale.com/studio/85069 (where we have 50+ other clips/videos.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK thanks. Good luck with the sales venture.

      Delete
  4. Our store has been open for oh one and a half, maybe two years, and I doubt if we've received a hundred dollars so far.
    Anyway, many of our older videos are FREE on spankingtube, under my userid FLFUFO

    ReplyDelete