To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Projects

Truth be told, I am not in a particularly "DD" frame of mind. I have been absorbed in a stained glass project where I just recently completed and mounted one of what will ultimately be a two-window set:

This is the top half.

I am more than halfway through the second window, which will feature beer glasses in the reversed half of the two semi-circles (making the final design a complete circle each containing an alcohol-related still life). So my mind is absorbed in all this and even thinking ahead to two more unrelated projects to follow! So, 'sorry' to you horny little kinksters looking for titillation. Perhaps the mood will return soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment