To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, May 1, 2017

666


So have any of you wondered what became of Ana's "666" Discipline Slip? Well, it turns out that Rosa never took action on it. The slip sat conspicuously on our bedroom dresser all this time too......making me really wonder why she never got around to calling me across her lap, since she obviously saw it every single day. Rosa has ALWAYS followed through on a deserved punishment eventually, especially if the request came from one her offended kids!

Well, this weekend I just felt compelled to ask Rosa about it......wondering if there was some hidden reason why she seemed content to ignore the thing. What was my surprise when Rosa looked at me and said, "I thought we already took care of that. I was even going to ask you to put the slip away since it was finished."

I assured my Honey that no such thing ever happened and that was why it was still out in the open as a reminder. Rosa said that she had probably confused that slip with the long 2016/2017 marathon from Ana...........and on some level that sort of makes sense.

Suffice it to say, Rosa was quite willing to finally deal with the punishment, especially since it was an issue she had been privy to and understood from her daughter's perspective even better than I did at the time. Rosa therefore told me to be prepared for the first half in the evening after dinner.

As I waited for her to be ready for me, I texted Ana and told her what was going to happen. She was more than a little amused and wished me luck!

Since this was the first punishment I've gotten since the beginning of February, Rosa elected to use the lighter paddle and started much more compassionately than usual. It still stung plenty though! And by the end she was spanking with enthusiasm so that I was plenty sore and sorry by the end. I was still tender and pink even this morning. And there's still another 333 to go! 

But more on that in another post!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got it in the end! Pun intended

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Twice! The second time being more emphatic than the first. Check out the new entry for today when it comes up......you little punster.

      Delete
  2. I bet you made it seem like you guys did the slip so you could save your butt some time before it turned all red! ;D
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete