To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, May 19, 2017

Ana's back!

And commenting!

Ana is a huge Snoopy/Peanuts fan.....and collector, so I LOVE finding images like this one with which to tease her. 

Yes, my Little Monster has finished her Spring Semester and is home. Though soon she will be off on an academic adventure for credit..........in the Amazon! (I told her to be wary of the water...............my little monster is tough, but petite, and there are some pretty big critters lurking in the Amazon who could see my honey as a potential snack.

But while she's still home I asked (more like pestered) her to catch up on her commenting and she has already begun. So, if you are an "Ana Fan", be sure to look for her wit, wisdom, and snarky observations in some of the older posts. She has told me she will be doing more commenting tonight, but so far she has hit "333", "Caption Hell" and the most recent, "Pool time?".

I just LOVE this one!!!!!!

I love having Ana home. She is the best 'handyman-helper' for any project, outperforming almost anyone I know....male or female. And while her 'domestic authority' is technically limited to me and my behavior, she has this uncanny ability to keep both of her brothers, younger and older, in line! As such, assigned household duties are executed much more efficiently when she's home.....which makes everything better. But besides the practical, she is just plain fun to have around. 

I recently took her for her Rita's treat (as part of my "333" apology) and we just hung out and talked about all sorts of things. 

Ana and I also also caught up on some long overdue foot care to get her pretty toes ready for Summer ( check out April's post: Apples, Trees, & Mushrooms for a peek at Ana's groomed tootsies..........no monkey feet here!)  Ana is a mischief-maker, and loves to tease her mother, Rosa, with texts and even photos whenever I am giving her a pedicure or other treat. Rosa always feigns jealousy and claims neglect.....but it's all a mother/daughter bonding thing they do that is quite cute and amusing. 

We also discussed suspending our weekly behavior review in favor of merely addressing any issues that arise in the moment. Now that she's home, she will be able to see things firsthand right as they happen......and issue slips as she sees appropriate. As I've said before, Ana is amazingly fair with her authority, tending to exercise restraint when issuing slips.............but when she does.............look out!

Ana may resort to issuing Discipline Slips infrequently......but she is notorious for suggesting pretty large numbers of spanks when she does. Go back and read "666" if you want to see an example.

Anyway, "welcome back, Little Monster!" 



6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ana! I hope you received wonderful grades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Thank you! It was a good semester, going to miss school but the break is much better!
      -Ana

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite post you've done! It speaks of all the awesomeness truths ever known to human kind, some facts are missing but hey you are only human! Haha
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! However, some of the facts I left out are the ones that might make you appear LESS awesome......and I wanted the post to be complimentary. ;-)

      Delete
    2. There aren't any facts that make me less awesome because I am just more awesome than life.
      -Ana

      Delete
    3. OK, OK! Sheesh.....just how high do you want your pedestal to be?

      Still, I'm certainly not going to contradict the person with a stack of 'Discipline Slips' at her disposal. ;-)

      Delete