To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pool time?

Well the temperature is in the 90's here in NJ and it's only May 18th! Normally I follow the tradition of opening our pool just prior to Memorial Day..........but this year I'm wondering if I should open it sooner?

Perhaps I can invite this young lady over for a pool party?

Anyone up for a game of "ring toss"?!

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little fucker's OCD seems to be acting up. He has tried to post a string of comments on mine, and has been infesting the Femdom 101 blog with a series of non seXquiturs in which he pretends to be at least three different posters, including one woman. I am so freaking tired of him. I've decided that even on the rare occasion when he posts something on point, I'm going to delete. He's been plaguing me for months, and I'm just sick and tired of it.

      Delete
    2. you guys sure do attract wankers! What's your secret?

      Delete
    3. Oh, and keeping on task: Hmmm... lovely to look at!

      Delete
    4. Dan: funny you should mention these things. I was going to email you a question along these lines.

      Don't let it get to you. There is a sickly amusing aspect to it all..... but that probably doesn't appeal to you as much as to me.

      Delete
    5. Merry:

      "They all come in here. How do they find me?" --Zero Mostel as Max Bialystock

      Those nips could poke out an eye!

      Delete
    6. And to respond to your actual topic after bitching about someone else who didn't -- you are in a heat wave and where I am today it is snowing. I wonder how pointy those would be were she laying in a snowbank.

      Delete
    7. THAT is worthy of experimentation!

      We need to find that girl and send her to where you are right away.

      (Wear eye protection)

      Delete
  2. I call being out of the house for THAT pool party! ;) haha
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because we need HER topless to play 'ring toss' doesn't mean any of the rest of us need to be naked! (We don't want to frighten the neighbors.) You should play! Just imagine how easy it will be to ring THOSE unusually long nips!

      Delete
  3. I can think of quite a few games to play with her in the pool! Enjoy the pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, there are other possibilities............just have to make sure to keep those nips of hers away from the liner! ;-)

      Delete
  4. I just completed reading all of your posts and then tried to send my contact information through your other blog but it was not working. I would like very much to talk with you off-line since I think we have a number of experiences in common.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your email address and will reach out over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly, Leigh! And PLEASE feel free to comment often. We are a small.....but very nice group here.

      Delete
    2. Speak for yourself! I'm a cranky old lady!

      Delete
    3. OK, Merry, how about "nice and cranky"?

      Delete