To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, May 26, 2017

Reversals again!

I recently visited JP's site again and found some cute reversal art.....and realized I was in error when I first posted information here (Public Display) and assumed the artist was female. The artist is not a woman and his name is Jean-Philippe Cors (website here).

Here are a few nice reversals I discovered within the large body of mostly F/f work:

Being led upstairs by, I believe a younger sibling.

A nice "after" pose with all the contrasts on display!

Another with a slightly different expression on the younger, smaller disciplinarian.

This may be a reversal.....or very age-similar peers. Love the smug expression on the seated reader.

And whether intended as a reversal or not.....I just love this one!









4 comments:

  1. With marriage today or just dating, this must be happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am sure! Rosa is much younger than me.

      (PS, please attach a fake name next time so we know who you are)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Explorer! They are kind of neat.

    ReplyDelete