To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Monday, May 15, 2017

Science project

I would like to present this interpretive model of the Galapagos Islands (click name for link) as my contribution to the 2017 Collected Submissions' Science Fair:

As you can see the Galapagos Islands are  a string of volcanic islands at various stages of their geologic life.

 I know they don't show up in the photo, but if you look very closely you will see I placed tiny, toy Giant Tortoises on some of them:


I have always wanted to visit the Galapagos............... and now you can see why.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And showing what might be their best side as well!

      Delete
  2. Somebody has to go there and spank those delicious bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spank? That could result in an environmental catastrophe! Only the tortoises might survive. ;-)

      Better to go spelunking. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Beached bottoms?l'm ok with that!

      Delete