To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Today is..................

World Naked Gardening Day! for REAL!   (click here). And Rosa snapped me in her 'Peruvian Garden' celebrating the day in the proper spirit.....and lack of attire. 

I've always found marigolds to be  very versatile and useful flowers. They are certainly doing an admirable job of modesty-protection here......though it was a little chilly and as such, instead of a flat, one plant may have been sufficient to keep me hidden. 

Up until recently I hadn't even heard of Naked Gardening Day, but Rosa had. Naturally she teased me about finding any excuse to be naughty. And speaking of which..... in this 'flip side' you can now see the residual discoloration from the spanking described in the post entitled "333"....days later and still showing:

I don't mind being naked......just don't force my bulbs!

So if you haven't gotten your petunia out in the breeze yet, there's still time before the sun sets on May 6th!


10 comments:

  1. I did the gardening...but much too cold for gardening in the buff. Loved the photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Don! Thanks for the compliment.

      Yeah, to be truthful even here in NJ it was a bit chilly. But to be honest, since we live in a populated area, our "Naked Gardening" was limited to a very particular spot for a very short time. The whole thing was just for fun but even still, Rosa wants to share the shots she took with our neighbor, Marta.

      Please feel free to continue to comment!

      Delete
  2. Hello handsome! Look at you, acting all earth child!

    No more garden in the new place, but I'd gladly watch anyone who invited me to watch them at theirs. (volunteers?)

    I'm back on my computer, so you'll see me more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thanks, dear.😊

      Anytime you are in NJ you are welcome here. (But why do I suspect that as a witness to my work, you'd mischievously find some fault with it...or me...and report it to Rosa?)😏

      Glad to see you posting again!

      Delete
    2. NJ is a distant possibility, but as I told a friend recently,my traveling days are temporarily over, and I think I'll just hang out in Southern California for a while.

      Delete
    3. Well, life is full of possibilities.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a wonderful plant house. We are getting ready to build one on our new property.

    Maybe I should look for a nude construction company - (for my wife's enjoyment, of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😜 Nah! Just make it a do-it-yourself project so YOU can be naked for your wife!

      Oh and technically that is not a house per se. That is just a bamboo shade/arbor above me. I am really outside in the open air..... just in a more secluded part of our yard.😊

      Delete
  4. Well. We'll see. Oh and speaking of "nude outside activities" - I really, really, hate it when my wife administers the cane with me bent over the railing of our deck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate it or secretly love it? Just kidding! That actually sounds totally awesome ........if not also simultaneously painful!

      Lucky dog!

      Delete