To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Part 2: Lookin' for love.....

......in all the wrong places.


In Parts 2 & 3, we will examine how to target the right women. Naturally the most direct way is via the Internet. Here the kinky women have already put themselves out there for what they are......making it easy to know what they like behind closed doors. However, I don't recommend the kinky dating sites. While I did meet some nice ladies this way, only two were dominant. And out of these two, I only ended up "playing casually" with one of them. The nicest ladies were both subs, and given my ability to switch, both were warm, fun, and even deeply satisfying ventures..........though temporary.

But to get to these few, I had to endure a LOT of CRAP! Pros are rampant and only interested in money, and others are just..............well...........a little bit (or a lot) crazy. Others still are just plain rude.

No, I think that the best way to meet kinky women  online is through participation on like-minded forums online. And again, just like the real world, you can't go in aggressively hunting. You just need to participate and see who is around and if you hit it off. I met at least three, solid, decent people this way. Under other circumstances, I could have definitely have ended up with one of them had not Rosa come along when she did. 

The same could be said for munches in the real world. It doesn't hurt to look into a few in your area. You never know. The mine could be tapped-out or still holding treasure waiting for the right person to find it.

But keep in mind, these ladies, if available, are still looking for decent guys. Don't try to seduce them with your most elaborate fantasy. Talk to them about what you do. Be interesting. Charm them with humor and flirt very lightly, if at all. Be patient. Kinky women online are BESIEGED by WEIRDOS constantly. Don't come across like another one!

We just talked about finding women in places where they have pretty much 'come out' as dominants. And while looking for a diamond in a jewelry shop makes more sense than searching for one in Toys R Us, my earlier mining analogy is a valid concern. The people who hit it big during the Gold Rush were usually the ones who got to a particular spot first. Most munches, clubs, and forums have been around a while and have been picked through by a lot of previous 'miners'.  In Part 3 we will discuss finding the dominant women who are out there hiding in plain sight.

12 comments:

  1. A few years back I was able to link up with a few very nice ladies for spanking fun via the various yahoo spanking groups but they seem to be out of vogue now. Can you suggest any more recent forums or groups where it's possible to connect with like minded ladies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a forum I used to have linked that had a couple of dominant women who were "single" but it just recently shut down due to a lack of participation. There was another I had linked that went down a while back for the same reason.

      The active forums where I had my successes are long gone. Since I am no longer looking, I can't say I know of any new ones. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. Hi! I'm willing to point you in the right direction. I decided to look at your profile but discovered that there's nothing about you. Being male is a good start, but I have no clue about your age range or where you live, or even what type of "Spanker" you are interested in. If you are serious about looking, I would be willing to help.

      I'd suggest that you avoid Collarspace (Formerly collarme) but I'm not about to send you into the wild without getting to know you more.

      Feel free to email me at MaryPriceSpanks at gmail dot com. I check my email a few times a week. BE WARNED: Of you act like a creeper or send me pervy messages, you WILL regret it. Just call me Merry and be polite, just like you would be to anyone you just met.

      Delete
    3. Oh, and it should go without saying, but please DO NOT send me pictures of your winkie!

      Delete
    4. Merry: I didn't know Collarspace replaced Collarme. Collarme was the source I referred to as the 'kinky dating site' where you have to wade through a lot of crap to occasionally find anyone worthwhile.

      (Thanks for offering a hand to Glenmore, BTW.)

      (Oh, and before I forget............




      .......wanna see my winkie? ) ;-)

      Delete
    5. Thanks Merry , and be assured any correspondence will be 'winkie free'.

      Delete
    6. I believe that I have already seen your winkie, but it wasn't sent to me.

      Delete
    7. Then you had to have voluntarily clicked on one of those links to off-blog photos......which all come with a warning.......so if you saw...you CHOSE to look. Naughty girl! ;-)

      Delete
    8. Looking is different than unsolicited erections. Also, I believe yours was in a chastity device.

      Delete
    9. That definitely makes a difference. It's like unexpectedly being confronted by a lion in the wild, or looking at one in a zoo. ;-)

      Delete
  2. That's too bad KD. Looks like all the best forums are gone now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as I have been writing all along, a blog of any kind takes some work, and most bloggers are looking for interaction or feedback. When you put yourself out there.....free of charge...... and you can't even get replies, it's only natural to get frustrated and eventually give up. All those "lurkers" who think there's nothing wrong in just viewing without participation should remember that.

      Given the trend in even less commenting than before, lurkers should not be surprised if more forums and blogs shut down. They have only themselves to blame.

      Delete