To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Stone

Things have been a little tense here due to Rosa having been diagnosed with a fairly large kidney stone. The intruder wreaked havoc on my poor Honey's mood and system, causing her to be all over the place mentally and physically. She was scheduled to have a uroscopic laser bombardment on Wednesday......but managed to pass the stone on her own while at work on Tuesday. 

Tuesday evening she was a different person.....all relaxed and even playful, and as a result, she had me give her a celebratory pedicure (while wearing the KTB "spiked tube") and afterwards going over her lap for a stress emancipating spanking. She teased that if she was in pain for the last few days, I should suffer a little as well.....but it was all in fun......even if the spanking itself was lengthy and stung. But she wasn't angry and went slowly, though firmly.....especially towards the end. Afterwards she mentioned she might be giving me a few more as the week progressed, but so far I have just gotten that one.


an older pencil drawing of mine depicting an aerial view of a play spanking.

In other news, I am continuing to wrestle with an uneven mix of boredom, frustration, and even anger..... with 90 degree weather, politics, general stupidity, people determined to rip me off, and cruising the Internet. As a result, I have bounced between projects erratically, getting some things done while stalling on others. I have yet to settle on how to deal with this persistent and pervasive mood.



8 comments:

  1. Take a moment to celebrate the fact that the Stone passed safely without some of the miserable conditions, or disastrous consequences, that could have emerged.

    Now, don't things look brighter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am happy about how the 'stone issue' played out, though Rosa's serious kidney stone issue occurred several years ago and this one was not as worrisome in comparison. I even told her when her procedure was scheduled that I had a strong feeling she would pass the stone beforehand. And other stuff is not bad either. In fact, most things are fine. But if life is a balance.....BOY am I paying for the 'good stuff' with a crapload of other shit.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad she got through it OK. I've never had one, but have heard they are just excruciating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dan. She was in more pain early on. But days later, when the stone was expelled she even said it was weird that it didn't hurt they way others had, even though it was pretty big.

      I have had them too, and they are no fun.

      Delete
  3. OUCH!

    My week has been too busy with not-so-fun stuff, but fixing that this weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. That's what weekends are for. Enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. "I suffer, you suffer, remember?" Love the line! It should have been part of titanic LOL thank god her stone passed so she can give you some taste of the pain!
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parts of Titanic were painful enough on their own. ;-)

      Yes, the stone was making her miserable....but you seem very pleased that I'm the outlet for her post-stone venting.

      Delete