To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Cute contradiction

Today's brief post is just a little bit of photographic proof that not all 'monsters', not even all little ones, walk about on sharp claws or rancid paws. 

The angelic toes of a mischievous devil.

There's an old expression: "I've created a monster." But that's not true for me. All I did was help turn the monkey-toes of one already well-established little monster into these deceptively angelic piggies. So I didn't create the monster itself......I just helped with one small part of its disguise! (The rest of her was already pretty adorable.)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There's a concise response! ;-)

      Delete
    2. *heart eyes* - Ana

      Delete
  2. Being that you love piggies, are you a fan of Miyazaki's Porko Rosso?

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104652

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've ever heard of it. I will have to check it out. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I have seen every Miyazaki film I could find more than once and about 10 times for Howell's Moving Castle. Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look adorable! Maybe one pedi in the morning hmmmmmm
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Little Monster. (Gotta keep them looking their best, you know.)

      Delete