To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Nipple love


Who doesn't love a cute little nipple? (or two) We all have them......but somehow they just look better on a woman. I love all kinds. And let's face it.....if you've ever watched "40-Year-Old Virgin" you know there are many styles. But whether they're barely there.....

Just look at these darling miniatures! 

......or a more standard-sized issue?


Stick 'em on a big breast, little breast, whatever......and they're just the perfect accent. Take that charm a step further and pierce the pink nub and now you are really talking. 


I  have always preferred rings to barbells. 

I just can't see why the barbell is so popular. Breasts and nips are all about circles. A ring is the perfect accent for that. But I have to admit, when I saw this bit of nipple jewelry, I just had to smile!

I can't decide whether he is riding, humping, or just tasked with stretching this outstretched nubbin!

So, if you are bored and looking for something to do.......go love a nipple today. Or better yet..... get one or two pierced!


8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I just love nipples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. How can anyone NOT like a nipple?

      Delete
  2. I have learned that this is the best foreplay ever. Only in my twenties found older women, 30's, 40's really enjoy this. Don't know about older, my age really wish to have this be the focus of my desires. It is so easy to soon be naked and leads to the full enjoyment of both. Pete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While liking nipples is a common thing, I have found that not all women, regardless of age, enjoy having them played with. Some find it distracting or even annoying.....but I have not found this to be the majority.

      Delete
    2. One particular woman I was seeing enjoyed it so much that I had to remind her, part of the enjoyment is baring them myself. We take showers and I cannot help myself and take my time washing them.

      Delete
  3. Done! Stretched then to 0g, but had to retire them due to a cancer scare. I have NO intentions of doing it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, 0g....that was a stretch! Sorry about the scare, but glad it turned out to only be a 'scare'

      Delete
    2. It was done V-E-R-Y slowly. I'm glad it was just a 'scare' as well.

      Delete