To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Outdoor discipline

As I await a few more RenFaire photos, I thought it was about time to get back to some more DD-themed posts. Besides being associated in my mind with RenFaires, September has always reminded me of camping. I don't camp anymore due to my back and the fact that Rosa seems willing but not enthusiastic. Recently we went on a NJ trek of waterfalls and spent some time in Stokes Forest State Park, one of my favorite campgrounds. 

Rosa found it better than she thought and we discussed possibly trying a simple overnight to see how things go. 

One of the things I am used to from past relationships that I have not done with Rosa, is the outdoor spanking. When I was in my late 20's I used to joke that I had been spanked or switched in just about every campground in the state......and one in NY! It was actually rare to go camping and NOT end up with a striped butt. Episodes of this nature inspired this old drawing of mine:

This was actually a position I found myself  in a number of times.

One very memorable episode in my past was supposed to take place on a camping trip, but due to EVERYTHING going awry, the actual 'spanking' took place indoors after the trip ended. (You can read about that episode here. Just click.)

My fond memories of Stokes Forest were also the impetus and setting for my story, "The Woman of the Well" and this illustration which I drew especially for it:

This picture might make it look like the poor boy is the terrorized captive of some sadistic park ranger......but nothing could be further from the truth. Read it and see. 

"The Woman of the Well" (you can read it by clicking here) is one of my favorite stories and is pretty long. And if any of you out there are familiar with Stokes Forest, it won't take a lot of effort to realize the similarities....other than the house with the well...between the campground in the story and Stokes.

So do any of you have a juicy 'outdoor spanking' story to tell?

2 comments:

  1. On our wedding day my wife-to-be and I took a short walk in the woods. We were in Lake Tahoe. It was a warm and beautiful day and there was still some snow on the ground.

    We found a hefty fallen log and she spanked me over her knee with a fresh switch. Then we lived happily ever-after for a long time. Very true story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a cool combination of sexy, fun, and romantic....all in one anecdote! Thanks for sharing that.

      Delete