To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, October 13, 2017

Icebreaker


This past Wednesday, Rosa and I had some 'private time' which she used to deal with something I was not doing that was bugging her. It was our first full-on punishment spanking in a while and she really let loose. 

Thankfully the two short preliminaries I blogged about did help in getting me back to a more receptive state......otherwise I probably never would have been able to handle what she gave me Wednesday. Even still, I can't say it was 'fun'......and I couldn't believe how long it went on for. Wow, was I sore afterwards!

It did help though. I think it helped both of us actually. Now the question will be if Rosa maintains this level of discipline going forward?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the comment, Anonymous, but the rules here clearly state that anonymous posts MUST have a name attached within the body of the comment, or else risk deletion. Please keep that in mind for your next comment. Thanks.

      Delete
    3. Holy shit on a Ritz, really? I thought: maybe? maybe not?.....benefit of the doubt? But Dan, you are uncanny at "Sean-detection" so I defer to your expertise on this one.

      Delete
    4. This time it was pretty easy, because "Susan" is one of his go-to pseudonyms. He also seems to be in the middle of a major OCD fit right now, posting all over the place. I strongly suspect that two of the recent allegedly female posts on my blog are really from this little douche bag.

      Delete