To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, November 3, 2017

Ana in the spotlight!

As promised.....my special treat for you all: HALLOWEEN FOOT PHOTOS featuring the one, the only, the awesome MS. ANA!

(Ana was very gracious and patient as my foot model......after her cup of tea and pedicure of course, so please be kind, generous, and encouraging with your comments. My Little Monster loves attention, and if you want to see her do more things like this, a little positive feedback.......or a LOT of it, will go a long way.)

So without further ado, I give you the star attraction of today's blog, Ana and her feet!


Tell me this isn't an awesome image!


Or this?

What a lucky guy, right?

Oh, it looks like the temptation was too much for him.

But a good Dominant knows how to get a guy back underfoot where he belongs.


Treats? Given a choice.......???????

A little wine?

Who could resist being served a glass like THIS?

Toes that are both cute and dexterous!

Ever wish you were a spider? Bet NOW you do!

Creepy cloth.....but cute toes.

Any takers?

I just want to end by thanking my Little Monster for modelling for me, and in turn for all of us. I wonder if in a few months a Google search of "Cute Halloween Feet" results in these images popping up?

(And THAT concludes my Halloween Foot Theme. I hope the surprise ending was worth the wait.)







12 comments:

  1. All the footie stuff was very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tomy. It helps to have the right model. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you thank you, you know I can’t help it haha
      -Ana

      Delete
  2. Excellent pictures with an excellent model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should give up college and become a foot model haha... jk!
      -Ana

      Delete
  3. Adorable as always, and I'm not a "foot person"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry. She's a cutie......even from her ankles up.

      Delete
    2. That I am sure of.


      I neglected to mention that you displayed my favorite flavor of candy corn.

      Delete
    3. That’s a fun coincidence. I usually get the more yellow ones.

      Delete
    4. I feel the love thank you! I couldn’t have done it without an amazing photographer behind the scenes!
      -Ana

      Delete