To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Asking....

....the age-old question:

?

or....

?

6 comments:

  1. You're going to put my cock bottle where?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freudian slip or naughty pun? ;-)

      Delete
    2. Oops meant to say coke bottle.
      archedone

      Delete
    3. You couldn't have PLANNED a better typo though!

      Delete
  2. My vagina hurts just looking at the Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's the case, just picture it going up the rear instead. >evil snicker<

      Delete