To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, November 3, 2017

Don KDPierre

Assuming all goes well this morning, I should have a very special treat for you all later today or tomorrow, but in the meantime, please enjoy this little post-Halloween humor:

"I told my Halloween decorations it was time to go back into storage for another year. Some resisted the idea......and so I made them an offer they couldn't refuse."




4 comments:

  1. You talk to your Halloween decorations?
    Perhaps that orgasm abstinence has affected your sanity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS from a guy who makes regular deals with a genie? ;-)

      Delete