To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Friday, November 10, 2017

"O" Update

As I said in my previous post, my series on Juvenilization is not going to run uninterrupted. I will be posting other things in-between. And today I'm just going to share a quick update on the interesting conclusion to my long period of denial. 

A few days ago I confessed to Rosa that I was really hoping for some attention and we agreed that I could have some fun.............directed specifically in a certain favored location:

The catch was I would have to stay locked. Well, it was a very intense experience and given my state at the time, I felt like I was getting close to orgasm even without any stimulation to my locked-up parts. I asked for permission and seeing my very real frustration, she relented.......provided I was able to orgasm with the CB on!

The funny thing is.................I was!

Then about a day or so later, I was still feeling pretty horny. (One stimulation-free 'O' while in a CB, after well over a month of denial, just didn't fully satisfy. It was more like an emergency venting of a pressure valve.)  I asked Rosa if we could play a game where I kissed her feet while she edged me repeatedly with an electric vibrator we have. She agreed. I lost count of how many times she stopped without me reaching orgasm before I asked when she was finally going to let me have one. Her answer surprised me, "you're not getting one."

Rosa's pretty (and tasty) feet.


I was stunned because I thought we had previously agreed that was how our game was to end, so I did something I rarely do...........I begged her for an 'O'. Seeing how desperate and serious I was, she mercifully agreed. After all that edging, I was super-ready and when she finally kept the vibrator in place long enough for me to orgasm? Well, all I can say is:
"HOLY FUCKINOLA!!!!"

Definitely a "Top 10" experience. I felt drunk and dizzy afterwards.  And now I have been in what we jokingly refer to as 'lumberjack mode' .....where I just get extremely productive and project-driven. The long wait was worth it......both times!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I'm happy for you! Rosa is a sweet wife to allow you two orgasms in less than a week. I wonder how long till the next one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was pretty happy keeping me denied, but I think even she saw that i was getting a bit crazed.

      As for when I'll get so lucky again? I never know. We don't really plan these things in advance.

      Delete
    2. Since Chastity is a fetish for us, AND I really enjoy intercourse with him, I've never kept Shilo locked more than 3 weeks at a time.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like you have a workable plan.

      Delete
    4. It sounds like you have a workable plan as well. 😋

      Delete